Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2013 Needs to be my year

I write this as I am getting ready to approach my 31st birthday this coming Sunday, and although I am not really keen on reading into horoscopes I decided to look at what this one had to say today: http://shine.yahoo.com/horoscope/pisces/overview-yearly-2013.html

I have been telling myself that 2013 will be my year. My lucky number was 13, my jersey number in high school was 13. I turn 31 on 03-03-13, so to me it seems like something sure is lining up, but then again it could just be a bunch of 3's. :)

My goal was I was going to get a tattoo for my birthday, but I have to wait until after surgery. It does have some of these components built in and it is truly me.

This year will be my year and I will make it through all of these trials and hurdles to ultimately succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment