Monday, February 18, 2013

The Trouble with Travel

To any of my followers (if any of you are out there) with IC, you know that traveling can be a severe pain.... literally!

Saturday I was to make a 4+ hour drive to Ithaca, NY. I was packed and ready the night before I decided I would go to bed and get a good nights sleep, which I did. Then it hit me, I went to get out of bed when my alarm went off and I was struck with the wall of pain the minute I moved.

I had a bunch of errands to run and things I wanted to do and I just felt absolutely miserable. So that makes at least five of seven days last week that I really could not function properly. It is really getting annoying.

Either way I made the trip, the rental car I got had heated seats so that made the trip a little more bearable.

Sunday was a bunch of running around and I just felt horrible, then driving home again after the event didn't help.

Today I feel like a waste of space, my pain is up, my body just wants to fully shut down and I am fighting it every step of the way because I have to be at work and have to get things done.

This is no way to live life.

The good news: less than 2 weeks until my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment