Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Getting ready for an event

So I am officially in event week and well I think it is already taking a toll on my body.  Hurricane Sandy came through yesterday, luckily my house didn't get hit and we just had some rain and high winds. It did give me time to stay home from work as the office was closed and I worked from home all day.

Now the bigger question is really how does my body hold up being only 6 weeks post-op from my surgery? I have been doing my therapy and I went and saw my doctor last week. He has ordered some new test, I have to go in and get a CAT scan and some of my medications were changed. There is a possibility of a hernia on my left side and the doctor wants to rule out any other issues that I may have at this point during my healing process.

So this week is all about doing what I need to do to get through the week and the event on Saturday. I really just want to not get out of bed at all. I am not sure if my depression gets worse or my anxiety at this point, I am sure it is probably a combination of both at this point.

I eat because it makes me feel better.... even though I really need to stop eating.

One of the best things that I have done in the past few weeks was I bought a new bed and it has definitely helped my sleeping. It was time, my old bed had seen better days.

So now trying to figure out how to get through the week... I will do this I just have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment