Sunday, October 14, 2012

Starting to see some changes

Well luckily my pain from the surgery is finally starting to diminish, the incisions still hurt so I still only wear sweat pants and things that don't push against my incisions.

I really don't have much energy still, sometimes I wonder how I make it through a full day. I am working to try and keep a fairly normal schedule, so doing the mandatory physical therapy is hard. I went to the gym again yesterday for therapy and I just felt even less energy.

Things that haven't changed much in terms of I feel better reclined than sitting straight up and down and I still limp a good bit from time to time because of the pain. I hope that eventually this will go away.

I need to work on keeping my body healthy and eating better. I have been trying, but man stress eating really gets me when I feel like this.

I see the doctor in two weeks so I will be interested to see how he feels that I am progressing.

The one thing that is still left out is my actual amount of being social, by the time I am done doing whatever I am suppose to do that day, I just want to come home and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment