Sunday, October 7, 2012

Recovery

Well my three weeks off of work has come to an end. Even though I did spend most of it sitting at home working. I am not sure how my body is going to hold up with everything just yet, but tomorrow I go back to work and on Tuesday I start my water PT,

I am both concerned and worried at the same time, I am not sure how I will be able to handle a 9 hour work day when I can hardly do most things for more than a few hours of going out, but I have to try.

The odd thing is the most I have slept since the surgery, and for as long as I can remember before has been the past two nights where I was actually in bed for 12 hours each, plus a nap today. That was a glorious feeling to not feel exhausted, but I still wake up with no energy.

All of this is just another thing to get through. My incisions are healing, they still hurt but they are healing which is good. I feel like this has been quite a trial in this journey, quite possibly the worst one yet.

All I can do is keep on taking it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment