Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting through the day/week

I don't know about you, but sometimes just looking at the calendar makes me anxious.

For instance this week we will start with yesterday:

  • Sunday - committee meeting 11:30
  • Monday - 8-5ish then run errands
  • Tuesday - 5 am PT, drive 2 hours for a 9 am doctors appointment, drive directly back to work. After work stop at home drop off gym bag, grab overnight bag, drive to DC.
  • Wednesday - 8:45 am appointment with surgeon to go over my CT results from last week, drive back come directly to work, clean the house
  • Thursday - work 8-5ish again then home to clean and bake
  • Friday - work 8-5ish then home to set up for my annual Christmas Party
  • Saturday - head up to NJ to meet up with friend stay the night to be closer to NYC
  • Sunday - The Grapple in the Apple at Madison Square Garden
That is my week in a very tiny nutshell and I wonder why I feel the way I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment