Monday, June 4, 2012

Hi my name is Tammy, I am 30 years old and...

I have officially been diagnosed with numerous problems, which are easier explained by saying that I have severe chronic pelvic pain.

Yes on the outside I look normal, but the internal fight that my body started with itself in August 2011 is taking a very heavy toll on me as a person.

I have become less outgoing and more introverted over the past year which is not me at all. I have distanced myself from many who were close to me and I am still trying to figure this all out for myself. So this blog will be my journey through this pain and will hopefully help me to open up about my diagnosis and allow me to break through the dark cloud that has taken over me.

In going through this process I have found it extremely difficult to talk to people about it, because I feel that no one can truly understand the emotions going on inside of me and the immense pain that I deal with on a daily basis. I have also felt extremely alone... nothing I can do or change to make that better at this point.

So, as I continue to go through the process of appointments and all other treatments that my doctors feel are necessary I will share what I can and hopefully be able to straighten this out and at some point feel "normal" again... whatever "normal" really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment