Monday, June 25, 2012

My weekend

Well I managed to get some running around done on Saturday along with cleaning the house, still a few more finishing touches before my best friend comes to visit. I have to say cleaning beats me up I am still hurting today from Saturday. Sunday I was able to go to a close friends bridal shower, I had a great time catching up and meeting new people.

I then came home and went to the Celtic Fling, I love the sound of bagpipes, it makes me miss the 'Boro. I spent some time walking which is good for me to do, but it does hurt. So just trying to prepare for another week. I prepared my breakfast and lunches for the week.

Wednesday I have my treatments and Thursday my best friend is coming, I am so excited to spend time with her. I need some one on one time and hopefully it will do my spirit and body some good. Last week I did not have my treatments so things were kind of rough. Physical therapy is moving to once a week, to prolong the time I can keep it up. I will say I completely dislike my "homework" from my therapist. Although she does inflict some pain on me, I really do like her, she is very good at what she does.

Also, I went to take my pm meds tonight... Apparently I took them by accident this morning because my am pills were still there, which may explain how tired I was today, even for a Monday. Anyhow off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment