Sunday, July 8, 2012

Making it another week

This week was strange and I am still working to find out whether or not I have a bladder infection, but I am taking the meds that the doctor gave to me and trying to get my rest.

So I noticed yesterday while in the shower that I have some fairly big bruises in odd places in my body. I am pretty sure they are from the Pudendal Nerve blocks that I have been getting. I do get these every two times a week. I guess that is something else to talk to the doctor about again this week.

My goal is to start walking atleast once a day, my body needs to do some type of activity and although it hurts I need to do it.  So I managed to take a 30 minute walk today and of course now I need to go through a lot of stretching to try and make myself feel better.

I have some books that the doctor recommended that I read on the conditions that I have and in all honesty I cannot bring myself to purchase them and begin reading. I had a hard enough time getting through the pamphlets they gave me in the beginning of all of this.

Right now in the back of my mind all I can think of is if I am even going to fully make it through my next event. I couldn't function after a 6 hour trip to Philly. So I guess to some point I need to begin pushing myself a little so that I can see what my body will do.

I am officially in month eleven of this process, of course for most of it I had no diagnosis so I just felt miserable all of the time and wasn't sure why.

The good news I slept a little better the past two days, which was good. Hopefully that continues.

So it is all about trying to figure all of this out, I wish it was easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment