Thursday, July 5, 2012

How do you know...

So I have been feeling even more out of sorts lately than I usually do and I am not fully sure what to attribute that to just yet...but I have a small inkling of an idea.

But I called into the doctor and told them I think I may actually have a bladder infection or form of UTI, but it is really hard to tell when you have IC  (at least I am finding it hard to tell, because you always have horrible pain and you go to the bathroom a lot!). For those of you who don't know what IC is it is Interstitial Cystitis and you can find more information on it here.

Anyhow that means another prescription for preventative measures I guess, so another trip to the pharmacy tonight.

I would love to just not be in pain and get a good nights sleep here at some point, sometimes it is the little things.

2 comments:

  1. :( I wish there was something I could do to help you. I <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks. I wish there was something I could do to help myself. Either way I went in and got a lab test today, the doctor put me on more medicine. My goal for this weekend is lots of water and as much rest/sleep as I can get.

    ReplyDelete